Community-Campus Partnerships for Health (CCPH) is working to build a Community of Practice and expand our work in Community Review Processes. To achieve this goal, CCPH and Special Service for Groups R&E will co-host a 1-Day FREE 2018 Community–Led Research Review Conference: Co–Learning & Connecting around the Table, on April 21, 2018 in Los Angeles, CA at the Children’s Hospital. This conference is for people with an emerging or existing community research review process (CRP).
The aims of this meeting are to:
1) Articulate CRP roles, review considerations, benefits and impact;
2) Identify priorities for future research such as how CRPs impact health disparities;
3) Deepen the ethics review knowledge of CRP administrators and reviewers;
4) Identify priorities for professional development of CRP administrators and reviewers;
5) Exchange promising practices and address shared challenges; and
6) Establish mechanisms for an ongoing community of practice.
Click here for more information and registration!