Community-Campus Partnerships for Health is hosting “Structural Inequalities: An On the Ground View” – A Two-Day Spring Intensive on May 3rd and 4th. The training is designed to provide people with a historic understanding and skills needed to work in partnerships to address these issues. During the two day intensive, participants will 1) Explore the roots of structural inequality, and 2) Discuss real life examples of how to address structural inequalities using both tools of the Community-Based Participatory Research /Approach (CBPR/A) and Community Action Strategies.
Who should attend:
- Individuals and partnerships/organizations
- Foundation representatives
- Government leaders
- Community-Based organizations that are currently engaged in addressing issues of inequality in their community
See a flyer here.
Registration fee is $520 and includes:
- Morning break service, lunch, and dinner on May 3rd
- Break service, and lunch on May 4th
- Transportation to event sites
- Training materials
Student discounts are available.
*DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS THIS FRIDAY, APRIL 13TH*